Why so green and lonely? Everything's going to be alright, just you wait and see.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Wikipedia & 72 Virgins

Found this NYT story, Courts Turn to Wikipedia, on hardocp.com:
More than 100 judicial rulings have relied on Wikipedia, beginning in 2004, including 13 from circuit courts of appeal, one step below the Supreme Court. (The Supreme Court thus far has never cited Wikipedia.)
Of Steve Martin's 72 virgins these are my favourite:
Virgin No. 8: Can we cuddle first?

Virgin No. 17: “Do it”? Meaning what?

Virgin No. 18: I’m saving myself for Jesus. (now THAT would be funny!)

Virgin No. 29: Well, I’m a virgin, but my hand isn’t.

Virgin No. 35: By the way, here in Heaven “virgin” has a slightly different meaning. It means “chatty.”

Virgin No. 45: When you’re done, you should really check out how cool this ceiling is.

Virgin No. 70: My name is Mother Teresa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home